Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the floor mat options for the QX60 apart from the Infiniti mats? I've heard of WeatherTech but wanted to ask for opinions before I pulled the credit card out.

·
Super Moderator
563 Posts
The regular Infiniti mats are nice and maybe not as fancy as the ones shown in the above link. We have Infiniti mats, and did buy their all weather mats until WeatherTech started producing the all weather product. The Infiniti all weather are going on EBay (keeping the Infiniti fabric). We live in the Pacific Northwest and really appreciate the WeatherTech mats. They still don't have the third row, so the Infiniti AWM is still in the third row. We also have the rear cargo mat which is very nice. Lots to choose from.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Out from factory they should already be the best but you can always do better with custom. whichever company can just pick up and look at what the stock ones are missing.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The WeatherTechs are more weather resistant. They have the ability to hold water in and keep it away from your carpet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
+1

WeatherTechs are awesome...have them for my accord and will get them for my QX60. They can actually hold a substantial amount of spilled liquid; the edges are raised and digitally fit the complex contours of footwells.

The WeatherTechs are more weather resistant. They have the ability to hold water in and keep it away from your carpet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts