Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Just wanted to thank all of y'all that contribute to this forum, it was by thoroughly lurking around and reading most, if not all y'all's posts that I pulled the trigger and confidently purchased a QX60. I had been driving my old college car, a gift from my dad, for the last nine years, (think base model, small four door car).

I had looked at and test drove almost every vehicle I could think of that offered a third row seat: XC90, MDX, X5, Highlander (which I thought I wanted), QX60, Enclave, Pilot.

I really liked the new Pilot and the QX60 but for the price and the over all experience I had at the dealership, (Gunn Infiniti in San Antonio), the QX60 won me over enough to have my husband go test drive it. He's really tall so I wanted to make sure he felt comfortable in all areas of the car and he did, so that cemented our purchase of the QX60.

Our QX60:
-Graphite Shadow with Graphite interior
-Premium Package
-Driver's Assist Package
-Illuminated kick plates
-Rear bumper guard
-Roof Rails

I've enjoyed having the car, I commute ~40 minutes to my office and another ~40 minutes back home and it's made the commute much more enjoyable. I would've preferred the wheat interior but, with two dogs and looking at starting a family soon (the whole reason we bought this car), we figured the graphite interior was more appropriate.

It's the first car I've ever purchased, let alone did it by myself, so I feel kind of proud of myself! It's been a definite adjustment going from my old car to this one (especially at the gas pump! which I was already prepared for), but I'm glad we did it, thanks again for all y'all's help!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

The QX60 is one of the most overlooked 3-row luxury SUV. Our streets are filled with MDXs, Highlander, Pilot, Pathfinder and especially RX350. IMHO, the QX60 have a unique presence among them.

It it fair to say the general consensus or the deciding factor is mainly due to family needs? I know it was for us.

·
Registered
295 Posts
have you guys seen that new QX concept? If you guys have (and should if you haven't by now, have a look), do you think we could see any of that make its way into the QX60 for a mid-cycle refresh?

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
We just saw the mid-cycle refresh for the QX60. Grill, bumper and headlights.

That concept will be the next QX50. Won't see it in a QX60 until maybe 2018 or 2019 at the earliest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts