Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
FEB Malfunction

Hello QX60 Infiniti owners. I purchased a brand new 2019 QX60 Limited and have been having the same FEB random flashing light issues. I've brought it back several times to the dealer and they can't find anything wrong, they say "if no error codes then they can't fix it". I've gone so far as to video tape it a few times and have shown the dealer but still they won't try fixing it. They have mentioned a few times that it was probably a leaf on one of the sensors, UGH. I don't agree with their answer as one of the times I was on a dry highway doing 65mph. Does anyone have a thought or answer? Many thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello QX60 Infiniti owners. I purchased a brand new 2019 QX60 Limited and have been having the same FEB random flashing light issues. I've brought it back several times to the dealer and they can't find anything wrong, they say "if no error codes then they can't fix it". I've gone so far as to video tape it a few times and have shown the dealer but still they won't try fixing it. They have mentioned a few times that it was probably a leaf on one of the sensors, UGH. I don't agree with their answer as one of the times I was on a dry highway doing 65mph. Does anyone have a thought or answer? Many thanks.
Go to a different Infiniti dealer if there’s another in the area. Odd that there are no error codes. Our dealer was very helpful in fixing this issue and we haven’t had any problems in the 10 months since.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Control unit and camera. I believe they had to calibrate the abs control module or do something with the abs sensors too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having the same problem on my new QX60 2020 after 2 and a half month on the road, take it back to the dealer,they suggest to remove any electronic device like GPS,TRASPONDER,DASHCAM... away from the FEB sensor (which located on the back of rear viewing mirror. I try it with no results. Guess have to take it back to the dealer again

21 - 25 of 25 Posts