Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're purchasing a CPO 2015 QX60 with 19K miles and working out the financing at the moment. I'm not typically one to opt for an extended or additional warranties, but am curious as to everyone else's experience with this? The main items having me questioning whether or not this is worth it (about $2K for 7years/100K miles) is the audio/visual components and some other electrical components being covered under wrap but not under CPO only. Haven't found much online relative to any issues with these items specifically which was my first course of action in trying to determine if worth the $$ or not. Also have seen from the forum that the Scottsdale location undercuts just about everyone so have reached out there to see what bottom dollar pricing should be for any potential negotiating.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Basically you have to ask yourself if its worth $2,000 to extend the basic warranty of 4 yr/60,000 and powertrain 6yr/70,000 to 7yr 100,000 miles. Personally I would pocket the 2K.

·
Registered
689 Posts
$2k for 40K miles? hmmmmmm... my warranty just ran out and I wouldn't spend $2k to extend it. I can get a lot of repairs done for that much money.

Then again, i'll be kicking myself if the tranny or motor burns out.

·
Registered
486 Posts
If you're looking to purchase an extended warranty, have you priced one with your insurance co? I when I purchased my QX60, I purchase a bumper to bumper extended warranty through USAA (6 year/100k miles,no deductible) for $1300. All repairs are done by Infiniti. Dealer couldn't beat that price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts