Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone!

I did a search of the forum and noticed the last time any one asked about hard drives was back in 2014 so wanted to try my luck with a possibly updated answer.

We just purchased a 2017 QX60 with the entertainment package and I was trying to use a hard drive with the system but it seems no matter what I do there are no videos being recognized by the system. Could it be that the system does not recognize ExFAT formatting? I tried converting one of the movies to AVI using dvdfab (Couldn't find an option for DivX as I keep seeing in older posts) and still nothing. Any help would e awesome as it would be nice to set up a hard drive for my kids to watch. Thank you so much for any assistance and stay safe out there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The back seat video only works with the usb port at the back of the center console in the second row. It cannot read files via the usb port inside the console if that helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think it worked with FAT32 for me - but like isaacfrankleung mentioned - it has to be connected to back of center console.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts