Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is 2016 QX60.

I called Endras Infiniti located in Ajax, Ontario to inquire about cost of oil change and they charge they $115 plus tax for synthetic oil change. I assume that this should be expected with most if not all dealerships when it comes to pricing. I am disappointed that this $115 plus tax does not inlcude any extras such as car wash or tire rotation etc.

I am not against this but I want to get other peoples thoughts and experiences? Did you do your oil changes at Infiniti dealership (how much were you paying)? Or did you do it a private or local mechanic shop?

If I do my oil changes at local mechanic shop and keep all service records...would this be okay?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
That is similar to many Infiniti dealerships. No one rotate tires for free! To give you a comparison, my Lexus oil change is $120 for regular oil. If you think you are paying too much, go to a Nissan dealership.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I thought all Infiniti dealerships provided complementary car washes?

Also, the engineers that designed the QX60 don't think synthetic is needed. I'm wondering why you think otherwise?

You can change the oil yourself or use a local mechanic. It won't void your warranty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts