Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 QX60. I am currently having electrical problems and wanted to share. Currently my DVD, Radio, Screen Display, Rear DVD Screens, Backup Camera, Navigation, A/C Controls, and Bluetooth went out on me the other day and are not working. It is almost like they are dead. The other day when we were driving the screen came back on briefly but when we hit a bump again it is now off. My first thought is that this might be a relay or fuse? I don't know what to do but if I can fix this it would be great. Can anyone offer any help in how to fix this without spending millions at the dealership.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2015 QX60. I am currently having electrical problems and wanted to share. Currently my DVD, Radio, Screen Display, Rear DVD Screens, Backup Camera, Navigation, A/C Controls, and Bluetooth went out on me the other day and are not working. It is almost like they are dead. The other day when we were driving the screen came back on briefly but when we hit a bump again it is now off. My first thought is that this might be a relay or fuse? I don't know what to do but if I can fix this it would be great. Can anyone offer any help in how to fix this without spending millions at the dealership.
I had this problem a couple years ago. Unhook the battery, wait 30 minutes to an hour and hook it back up. It should reset and work again. I told a friend about this issue and it happened to hers just a few weeks later. She used the same fix. Neither of us have had problems again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had this problem a couple years ago. Unhook the battery, wait 30 minutes to an hour and hook it back up. It should reset and work again. I told a friend about this issue and it happened to hers just a few weeks later. She used the same fix. Neither of us have had problems again.
I just had mine fixed. First they ordered the radio, that
got the radio screen working, then they were told to
order an amp. That did the trick. We tried to unplug
the battery and they tried to reset with computer with no luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts