Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to have the DVD player only start when I want it too? Issue is that I pop in a video while taking my kid to school, when I start the car after taking her in, the DVD automatically resumes play. If I don't remember to manually hit stop or pause, it will continue to play. This happens every time I start the car. By the time I get to pick her up, my daughter throws a fit bc the video was not in the same spot as she remembers because I was driving around all day with it accidentally on. Thoughts?

·
Registered
602 Posts
I'm not aware of any way to remove/prevent the auto-play functionality if you forget to pause or switch to another video input.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Time to come clean with your daughter about your Disney video addiction.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I agree. how can I disable dvd autoplay function??? why do I want tv to play while nobody is in the backseats? when engine off, dvd should stop playing without pressing stop (such a pain). please help if there is a way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Autoplay is also annoying when you remote start the vehicle. What's the point of playing the movie when no one is in the car?

·
Registered
2 Posts
so if nobody is in the backseats for a week, dvd will play all week before anyone is actually back there???

dvd shouldn't even be playing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts