Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently purchased a JX35 and the climate controlled seat worked great on both test drives. I tested botht the heat and the cool option and it toasted and froze my bum. Now a week later the driver's seat light comes on when I turn the knob to either heat or cool and then after a few seconds, goes out. Then it comes back on for a few seconds, then goes out. It does this the entire time it is on and doesn't seem to heat or cool. Has anyone had this issue? I couldn't find anything on this forum using the search that addressed this issue of the blinking light. The passenger seat works just fine and the light stays on.

I traded in my 06 FX35 for the JX. It has 52,000 miles.

Thanks in advance from this newbie!

Donna

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I recently purchased a JX35 and the climate controlled seat worked great on both test drives. I tested botht the heat and the cool option and it toasted and froze my bum. Now a week later the driver's seat light comes on when I turn the knob to either heat or cool and then after a few seconds, goes out. Then it comes back on for a few seconds, then goes out. It does this the entire time it is on and doesn't seem to heat or cool. Has anyone had this issue? I couldn't find anything on this forum using the search that addressed this issue of the blinking light. The passenger seat works just fine and the light stays on.

I traded in my 06 FX35 for the JX. It has 52,000 miles.

Thanks in advance from this newbie!

Donna
Bad/Low Charge Car Battery. Putting new battery in fixed this for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts