Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am shopping for a QX60 of a '17-'18 vintage, and was wondering about the driving assistance stuff. Do folks find it useful? Are the features that are only in the deluxe package worth couple thousand dollars extra that they seem to cost these days? Was anybody actually saved from a crash by these things? Do you feel less tired on long drives?

·
Registered
68 Posts
For 2017 and 2018 the deluxe technology package has lane departure warning and lane keep assist whereas the driver assistance package doesn’t. I think that’s the main difference. Both have adaptive cruise control and blind spot warning.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Do you know if the driver assistance one has forward emergency braking? Cars.com tells me FEB is in the deluxe package... (I once rear-ended a car by braking fraction of a second too late, so this particular feature seems important to me :) )

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks! Do you know if the driver assistance one has forward emergency braking? Cars.com tells me FEB is in the deluxe package... (I once rear-ended a car by braking fraction of a second too late, so this particular feature seems important to me :) )
Now I don’t know...we ended up getting one with the deluxe tech package and I’m going off memory for the differences which I only recalled being the lane keep but maybe FEB as well.

The deluxe tech has other things like moonroof, kick open tailgate, ventilated seats, 20” wheels so if you find one in your price range I’d get it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I saw that there’s more stuff in the deluxe package... decisions, decisions. :) Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! (This does agree with cars.com by putting FCPW into the deluxe tech package, but does not seem to list FEB at all)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks! (This does agree with cars.com by putting FCPW into the deluxe tech package, but does not seem to list FEB at all)

“A deluxe package goes the distance with all of the above, 20-inch wheels, an uprated 15-speaker Bose stereo, active lane control, a motion-sensing power liftgate, forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking, automatic high beams, power-adjustable third row, and maple wood accents.”

There’s also distance control assist in the deluxe tech package that automatically slows you down if approaching a car too quickly even without adaptive cruise on. I hated that and turned it off.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have ‘15 with few packages except of the towing package and I can tell you that the assist packages have saved my a$$ few times. I hope that pic from mine could help with packages as I believe they are still similar with few things here and there

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased a 2017 with deluxe package a few weeks ago, after my Kia sedan was totaled in an accident ... I wanted something bigger and safer! I looked at one same model without and the one I purchased ultimately with the complete package, and in my opinion it was well worth the extra couple thousand dollars . Only wish I had these options when a driver failed to yield and turned in front of me causing me to Tbone her... maybe I wouldn’t have ended up with a concussion and several other injuries that will require surgery and physical therapy for some time to come ! Good luck ... #lovingmyq60

1 - 11 of 11 Posts