Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'am driving 2015 QX60. Doors don't lock automatically and I tried to active as manual's instruction but not successful although hazard light flash twice when actived. I wonder if QX60 has this fuction and how to active? Thanks.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'am driving 2015 QX60. Doors don't lock automatically and I tried to active as manual's instruction but not successful although hazard light flash twice when actived. I wonder if QX60 has this fuction and how to active? Thanks.
You can try holding the unlock button when you have the vehicle in the on position with the vehicle still off. I forget which one it is (unlock or lock), but I know if you hit unlock the flashers only flash once. One of them turns it on, and one turns it off, just forget which one it is off the top of my head. Give that a shot, and see how it works.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried several times already but the function was still inactive even hazard indicator flash once nor twice. There is no item "Doors lock setting" on "Vehicle setting". Someone driving QX60 ever have this case. If QX 60 has autolock? It would be dispointed if this function doesn'n exist on QX60. Thanks.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I tried several times already but the function was still inactive even hazard indicator flash once nor twice. There is no item "Doors lock setting" on "Vehicle setting". Someone driving QX60 ever have this case. If QX 60 has autolock? It would be dispointed if this function doesn'n exist on QX60. Thanks.
It does exist, yours just must be turned off. I would take it into the dealer and have them turn it on.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you are referring to auto lock after you start driving, It is working fine on my 2015 QX60. I don't have to do any setting.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Same here. Once the speed is above I think 10km/hr mine is auto locking

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you are referring to auto lock after you start driving, It is working fine on my 2015 QX60. I don't have to do any setting.
That's right. I took it to dealer already. They said my QX60 had error and they could not active autolock either. There are many 2015 QX 60 have problem with autolock. The dealer will inform as soon as they have solution. I just wait..

·
Registered
199 Posts
That's right. I took it to dealer already. They said my QX60 had error and they could not active autolock either. There are many 2015 QX 60 have problem with autolock. The dealer will inform as soon as they have solution. I just wait..
The dealer may not know what they are talking about because I have yet to see this happen at my dealership, and it has not come up on the forum. You should be able to hold down the lock button and if you see a single flash, it is turned off, and a double flash means it is turned on. If your sales consultant and service consultants don't know how to do this, you may want to start looking for another dealer. Hope this helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts