Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It does not seem the car has any rollback prevention, so when starting uphill(stop at traffic light for example), it rolls back. Anyone experiences the same? This happens to me even no not steep hill.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Strange they'd remove this feature. To enable the features come to a complete stop, press the brakes, then let go of the brakes. Rollback prevention should be enabled for 5 or 10 seconds.

I don't think it works if you roll to a stop on a hill without using the brakes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I figured it out. It seemed not engaged if I pressed the brake too gentle, even it full stopped. I just tried pushing it harder, it seemed to work.

Thanks!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I had the same issue in my 2014. Previous cars I've had did have a "pushed hard on the brake" to engage it, but not Infiniti. For Infiniti, it's based on the amount of incline and it's a lot. I don't remember the exact number, but it's pretty steep. So it often does not engage when you think it should. That's been my experience, anyway.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I think I figured it out. It seemed not engaged if I pressed the brake too gentle, even it full stopped. I just tried pushing it harder, it seemed to work.

Thanks!
This is exactly how it is designed to work. You figured it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts