Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a fully loaded 2015 QX60 one month ago. I love the car, but I'm pretty disappointed in the leather seats. The front and back seats both are "bubbled" underneath where the thighs would go. It's hard to explain but to me it's like the leather is really loose. Is this normal?

In addition, the side of my drivers seat is very cracked/wrinkled already - looks like I've had this car a lot longer than I have. I'm afraid of what will happen in the future if they look this bad after 4 weeks.

I'm taking the car in tomorrow to have the passenger seat swapped because when I bought the car there was a 3-4 inch crease in the leather (they transferred it from another dealer so I didn't see it and then decide I was buying that one - I didn't see it until after I did all the paperwork).

I'm hoping I can get them to address the other seats when I'm in tomorrow but wanted to get other opinions. I'm hoping I don't have defective leather especially since I already have one seat with a documented issue.

Thank you!

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everyone for the replies.

I absolutely LOVE this car (so much better than my 2006 Honda Pilot I traded in!) and I'm not trying to be picky. Our auto detail guy was the one who noticed it when I was having the exterior waxed - he was shocked that a car this expensive would look like this after 4 weeks. I will go ahead and put some conditioner on it now and hopefully that will help. And since my car sits in the sun all day while I'm at work, I think I will buy a sunshade. Florida sun is hot and strong!

I brought it up a the dealer today and they said it was normal, but just keep an eye on it and we will see what happens over time since I have so much warranty left.

Again, thanks for your help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.