Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 2020 QX60.I love it by it I have tried everything to disable the texts from coming onto my screen or voice. I want and need the phone tone synced with bluetooth but not my messages. HELP

·
Registered
390 Posts
2020 Infiniti Bluetooth Text Messaging video

Click the link above to view a video on how the Infiniti blue tooth text messaging work. How to turn this feature on/off is discussed toward the end, after the 2:00 min mark. The video is for the system in the 2020 Q60 sedan, but it should work similar. You should be able to look up how to turn this feature on and off in your 2020 QX60 Owners Manuel also.

I have a 2014 QX60, and this feature wasn't available. However, I recently purchased a new car (not an Infiniti) and it is has apple car play and blue tooth text messaging -- I really like those features. Before you disable it, recommend you learn how it works first. You don't have to read the text, the car will read it to you, as well as take dictation.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just picked up my 2020 QX60.I love it by it I have tried everything to disable the texts from coming onto my screen or voice. I want and need the phone tone synced with bluetooth but not my messages. HELP
If you go to the settings on your phone, then go to bluetooth, select the device that your phone is paired to (your vehicle) click on the "I" icon (info button) beside the device, this will bring up "show notifications". Just uncheck it, and it should stop your text messages from coming onto the screen of your vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts