Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just leased my 3rd Infiniti, the 2019 QX60. We previously had a 2016 QX60 and before that the 2013 JX35. I absolutely love the car which is why we continue to lease the same model. I have been driving my car and mostly love the features and know how to operate everything, but I have 2 gripes.

1) the default display is the map! I want radio, like my old 2016 model, but from my searching it doesnt appear that is an option, so I have to keep pushing the "Audio" button.
2) My iPhone is connected to the Bluetooth but I do not want the notifications to pop up every time I get a text! That is more distracting to me than coming through on my phone. But when I turn the notification off in my phone settings, I get this repeated alert on my nav screen (see the attached image). Is there a way to disable this annoying notification at start up???

Please help!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just leased my 3rd Infiniti, the 2019 QX60. We previously had a 2016 QX60 and before that the 2013 JX35. I absolutely love the car which is why we continue to lease the same model. I have been driving my car and mostly love the features and know how to operate everything, but I have 2 gripes.

1) the default display is the map! I want radio, like my old 2016 model, but from my searching it doesnt appear that is an option, so I have to keep pushing the "Audio" button.
2) My iPhone is connected to the Bluetooth but I do not want the notifications to pop up every time I get a text! That is more distracting to me than coming through on my phone. But when I turn the notification off in my phone settings, I get this repeated alert on my nav screen (see the attached image). Is there a way to disable this annoying notification at start up???

Please help!
Just leased my second qx60 and this is driving me up the wall. I want to punch my radio every time I get a text or the stupid pop up when I start my car. Has anyone figured out of to disable this?!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts