Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Proud Owner of a new QX60

Hi All,

New to the forum as a member although I've been reading various threads for some time now.
Thanks everyone for contributing...I will be sharing my experiences as well.

Anyway here's a photo I took of her on my first day of ownership.
Technical details can be found in my signature.

2014 Infiniti QX60 AWD V6 in Diamond Slate and Graphite Interior

Premium Pkg|Premium Plus Pkg|Technology Pkg|Deluxe Touring Pkg|Theater Pkg|rear bumper protector|cargo package|illuminated kickplates|roof rack|cross bars|splash guards

·
Registered
89 Posts
Lookin' good! Welcome to the forum!

Is that your house with three garage doors in the background? Props.

How is your fully-loaded QX60 treating you so far?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi All,

New to the forum as a member although I've been reading various threads for some time now.
Thanks everyone for contributing...I will be sharing my experiences as well.

Anyway here's a photo I took of her on my first day of ownership.
Technical details can be found in my signature.

Premium Pkg|Premium Plus Pkg|Technology Pkg|Deluxe Touring Pkg|Theater Pkg|rear bumper protector|cargo package|illuminated kickplates|roof rack|cross bars|splash guards
Really nice shot, love your house!
What other vehicles do you have?

·
Registered
18 Posts
thanks everyone. just in time for the holidays...looking forward to visiting family in the new ride.

ordered WeatherTechs for 1st, 2nd and cargo area...hopefully they arrive soon...

·
Registered
295 Posts
thanks everyone. just in time for the holidays...looking forward to visiting family in the new ride.

ordered WeatherTechs for 1st, 2nd and cargo area...hopefully they arrive soon...
Did you order through a vendor or right through WT?

Some people have been considering rebranding them to say Infiniti, would you do that?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have WeatherTechs in my Accord...got them thru AutoGeek.net and remember it being less than what WT sells them for. Unfortunately it looks like they didn't have them for the QX60 so I just bit the bullet and purchased from WT directly.

No I wouldn't consider rebranding them to say Infiniti, but I would definitely debadge them. The WT logo is just applied with sticker adhesive.

Should receive them tomorrow...

btw: it's pretty lame there isn't a 3rd row floormat offered by WT...hopefully soon...

Did you order through a vendor or right through WT?

Some people have been considering rebranding them to say Infiniti, would you do that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Proud owner of a new QX60 - had a memorable ride from the dealership to home and handed it over to my Valentine (my better half)

Premium Pkg|Premium Plus Pkg|Driver Assistance|rear bumper protector|illuminated kickplates|splash guards

1 - 12 of 12 Posts