Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Does anyone know if there is a way to control the default display on the console when the car starts? I have a 2017 QX60 and would like it to default to the audio display and not the maps/status. Anyone know how to do this? This is my 4th Infiniti and it did not seem to be an issue on any of the previous ones but I can't seem to find it on this one.

Many thanks!
Chris

·
Registered
250 Posts
I thought the default behavior was to stay on whatever last screen you used? That's how the behavior is on my 2014 and that's how it was today with my rental Q50. Are you saying it changes away from what you last had it every time you start your car?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Same with me. I think I read somewhere you can't have it default to what you want. I always have to switch out of the map also.

·
Registered
15 Posts
oh that stinks, I always drive with my phone on wit Waze open so don't need the map screen and its a pain to constantly switch to the Audio screen manually..

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I'm not sure Infiniti cares that you'd like it that way. Its this way in the Q50 and Q60 and despite people routinely asking for the change you want, dammit Infiniti is going to have you do it their way. The beatings will continue until morale improves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts