Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
December 2013 was the QX60s best month ever, including when it was the JX.

In December Infiniti moved 3744 QX60s.

Year end numbers were 31,602 compared to 21,674 for 2012. That 45% growth YoY...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wow that is great! Who would have thunk that the QX60 would be such a great vehicle for Infiniti? Only the QX50 and QX60 sold more units than last year.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Also looks like the QX50 had a negative sales but someone's excel skills weren't up to par or they transposed the annual figures.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also looks like the QX50 had a negative sales but someone's excel skills weren't up to par or they transposed the annual figures.
negative percent change on QX50 sales. just over 2000 for the year, man Qx50 is getting smoked!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Infiniti needs to come out with new versions of a lot of its vehicles. I think that will make them much more competitive. It seems like Mercedes and BMW and Audi are better at keeping their models up to date.

I wonder if the name change affected sales at all.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Infiniti needs to come out with new versions of a lot of its vehicles. I think that will make them much more competitive. It seems like Mercedes and BMW and Audi are better at keeping their models up to date.

I wonder if the name change affected sales at all.
they have plans for them, it just that they need to wait until the current vehicles are done their set production cycle. Just need to be patient.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts