Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Hoping I can get some advice here. I'm interested in purchasing a CPO 2015 or 2016 QX60. It seems to have a fantastic warranty of 6 years (from first in service date) with unlimited mileage. Also comes with first year basic maintenance free and the dealership I am going to look at also has free lifetime oil changes. Here is my question, once the first year of free basic maintenance expires how many of you stick with the dealership for your basic needs(oil, filters etc)? I have a very good family friend who is a mechanic and trust him 100%. If I take it to the dealership at the stated intervals and see what they recommend, he should be able to do it for a fraction of the cost. I'm pretty sure doing that won't void the remaining warranty and I would be sure to keep all records. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
663 Posts
I take mine to the dealership. I used to take my previous SUV (Jeep) to a mechanic but realized prices are close and sometimes cheaper at the dealer. I also ran into a few problems with the mechanic and didn't want to search for a new one.

Full disclosure, I get oil changes at Nissan for $17.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts