Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience or suggestions with using Dashboard / Door Cleaning material? I used to go a bit crazy with the Armor-all many years ago, but the material wasn't as nice. I heard warnings from a few car sellers I should avoid using armor all - any suggestions appreciated

cheers & thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone have experience or suggestions with using Dashboard / Door Cleaning material? I used to go a bit crazy with the Armor-all many years ago, but the material wasn't as nice. I heard warnings from a few car sellers I should avoid using armor all - any suggestions appreciated

cheers & thanks
Hmmmm...very good question.

I use Lexol on the seats. Didn't think about the dashboard.

Whatever you use, use a cleaner followed up by a conditioner.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I use griots garage for leather cleaning and get compliments that even after a year the car looks brand new, that is huge considering I went with wheat interior. While interior is still in tip top shape, I notice few spots, on hard surfaces looking dirty, specially around ignition start/stop button.

Does 303 leave a shine like armor all? I hate shoe-shine look on dash and would like to keep it as New looking as possible without artificial shine. Has anyone used a cleaner that doesn’t leave oily /shinny dashboard?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I use griots garage for leather cleaning and get compliments that even after a year the car looks brand new, that is huge considering I went with wheat interior. While interior is still in tip top shape, I notice few spots, on hard surfaces looking dirty, specially around ignition start/stop button.

Does 303 leave a shine like armor all? I hate shoe-shine look on dash and would like to keep it as New looking as possible without artificial shine. Has anyone used a cleaner that doesn’t leave oily /shinny dashboard?
Yes, thats the best thing about 303, it doesn't leave an artificial shine. Looks totally natural. Ive tried many products over the years and this is the best for vinyl stuff (dashboard doors etc)

Leather: Lexol Cleaner and Conditioner (lots of products that work great)
Hard/Shiny plastic: Mothers Plastic Polish (exterior and interior)
Exterior black plastic: Back to Black
Dashes/Doors/interior vinyl: 303 aerospace
Headliners: Griots Interior Cleaner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts