Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2027 qx60 with 31,000 miles on it. Recently the dealer replaced a cv controller as the wheels stayed in 4wd. After the repair I now get a hum, dealer calls it a drone, from transmission when going between 10 and 40 mph. After bringing it back 3 times they claim it’s a known issue with the transmissions used. Interesting that they took me for a ride in another customers vehicle which had the same hum. I asked the purpose and they said it supports their statement that it is what it is, with no solution. They gave me the consumer complaint number for Infiniti which I called. Supposedly the regional manufacture rep is to call me Monday. Should be interesting call. For a luxury suv these car certainly seem to have a lot of issue. I wouldn’t buy an Infiniti product at any price at this point.
Thinking of class action suit-anyone else having issue?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Follow up- just spoke with Infiniti consumer complaint. They say it’s issue with cvt transmission with no fix. What a poor answer to a consumer that spent 48k for a car. Don’t buy one lots of cvt issues. So mine is only the beginning time to get rid of it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts