Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just scoop these lights up and installed wasn't too bad direct fit.. Has better light output and more direct. here some pictures let me know what you all think

Attachments

·
Registered
663 Posts
How did you get to the fog lights? From the wheel well or underneath? I can't find an easy spot either way.

BTW where did you get Cree LED's? They look cool.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the Cree LED from ebay... here is a picture of them installed.. Here is some pictures ,on the left is oem and right is led fog lights.. install was pretty easy plug and play.. took about an hour for the install.. looks so much better then oem fogs ..

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
^ which ones did you get? 700 lumens or 900 lumens?

I just purchased a set off eBay - $60 CAD delivered for 700 lumens OPT7 Cree LED. I'm hoping they are at least as bright as the OEM fogs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it a whole fog light replacement not just the blub , I think they are 700 lumens ... it been a month now so far so good ..

·
Registered
136 Posts
FYI - the Canadian DRL models have 2 bulbs in each fog light housing - 1 for DRL, 1 for fog light. The bulbs I got are fog light bulbs so to get white DRL's, I have to get another bulb - haven't figured our what the bulb type is yet...

·
Registered
136 Posts
^ an update since my last post... for Canadian Models:

DRL bulb - 5202 model (I got these that are not as bright as OEM but are orange / amber so more visible I think - 2pcs Amber Yellow High Power 20W CREE XP E LED 5202 5201 2405 H16 LED Bulbs For car Fog Lights or Daytime Running Lights-in Light Source from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group)

Fog Light bulb - H11 - I got these OPT7 Cree LED OPT7 LED FOG Light Cree XBD Replacement Bulbs H11 DRL Daytime Lights White | eBay

Looks good I think...

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Couple of more pics with left side done and right side stock... Can't tell much of a difference but a huge difference in person (especially the DRLs)

The car is dirty but you get the idea... now time for me to go to the car wash.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts