Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw someone else mention these and I had to buy them. I rent a lot of cars for work travel purposes and liked how it looked on the new Mustangs. I've also seen it on the Lincoln commercials. So I figured why not. I like how it looks. There are a ton of them out there, I think this is the more muted version, which I see as more elegant compared to some of the options out there.

The door lights still put out a bright red light via a bunch of red leds, so visibility in that regard is not affected. The projected image itself is on a little cartridge that is inserted, so you can use one of the three they include or even pay to make your own. I wanted the Infiniti one, so stuck to one of the defaults.

What do you think? Anyone else using these or similar?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I have them in my Q50. They work well for a year or two. They degrade a bit after a while.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I read about that. I don't mind for $30 a set having to replace them every once in a while. The one I purchased comes with lifetime replacement chips for when they degrade. And I bought two sets without checking, assuming the car had courtesy lights on the rear doors. So I have two sets to run through before I will need to use the lifetime replacement. Let's see how long that is!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here you go:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OU0PBY6/

Keep in mind that brings two. 2014 model only needs two. Don't know if newer models have them in rear doors too. I didn't check and ordered four expecting I would need all four. Now I have a backup for when these go bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts