Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my first couple of "mods" for Quincy... Weathertech digital fit mats for the entire vehicle including trunk and all rows (well worth the money) I also got a set of Osram CBIs to have my xenons replaced. The stock bulbs were not as good by comparison. Hopefully post pics once once all done.

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Pretty sure those are the bulbs I popped in mine right after purchasing. They made a difference compared to the stock ones but the light still isn't focused as well as other cars I've owned. But like I said, you will see an improvement over stock, that's for sure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty sure those are the bulbs I popped in mine right after purchasing. They made a difference compared to the stock ones but the light still isn't focused as well as other cars I've owned. But like I said, you will see an improvement over stock, that's for sure.
Yeah I just got them installed tonight! It took the driver side about 30 minutes since I didn't know what I was doing lol. The hardest part was grasping at it blind. Once I figured it out though, the passenger side was a synch. I'll post pics tonight once I get a chance to take some pics.

I also received my new plate frame and valve stem caps :)

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
For anyone that's looking for a DIY on how to replace the bulbs, I did a how to a while ago when the car was still called JX.

http://www.infinitijxforum.com/showthread.php/3746-HID-Replacement/page3
it starts on post #26
Thanks for posting that but I wish I had it before I did the bulbs lol. No big deal though. I learned on the fly. Wasn't that bad... I had small hands so I accessed all from the top. How did you do yours? One more thing... How do you access the headlight aiming adjustment screw??? The service manual is cryptic :(. I can't find the darn thing.

FYI... What I do want to know is, is there a DIY for replacing all the interior yellow halogen bulbs to LEDs? Also the license plate lights?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts