Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, IDK what causing this? I didn't check more thoroughly. Any thought? Its 2014 qx60 Hybrid with 141k

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like the middle hose on the left is leaking coolant where it attaches. If those are the original hoses, replace them all.
I did same as you said, now its no leaking but I got another problem
for some reasons my idle RPM is over 1000 to 1200, which made shifting very hard from 10 to 20 miles, I thought my CVT is going bad.

·
Registered
486 Posts
It's possible, but it could also be something simple like a bad sensor(s) somewhere as a result of being exposed to that engine coolant -- perhaps a bad idle speed sensor or throttle position sensor. The CVT is controlled by software and feedback from sensor measurements. Are you getting any codes?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It's possible, but it could also be something simple like a bad sensor(s) somewhere as a result of being exposed to that engine coolant -- perhaps a bad idle speed sensor or throttle position sensor. The CVT is controlled by software and feedback from sensor measurements. Are you getting any codes?
No check engine light yet, I looked for those two sensors online, but I couldn't find if this car has those two or the location for it? As far I got, it was about throttle body cleaning. I just checked for CEL and there is a code pending P0420

1 - 5 of 5 Posts