Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been Infiniti owners for years (Q45, Q50, and QX56). Our QX56 has 190,000 miles and we're looking to get a 2015 QX60. Consumer Reports listed the 2014 and 2015 QX60 as some of the worst used cars because of the CVT transmission issue and reliability.

We'd love to hear from any 2015 QX60 owners...the good and bad to help us make our final decision whether to go with this car. We test drove it yesterday...we love it and it's fully loaded. This one has 43,000 miles and the dealership can't tell us if this car has had trouble in the past. Carfax doesn't show anything either. It was manufactured in March 2015 so we're trying to figure out if it's a safe bet or not.

Thank you for your opinions!

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
No. Not on a 15.

·
Registered
140 Posts
From all I have read and experienced with our 2015 any limited issues experienced with prior years was resolved for 2015 forward. The cvt creates engine rev and software pretend shifting when you accelerate and just glides along at normal acceleration without a gear shift effect which is pleasant.

Cosmetically I prefer the front grill on the 2015 to the newer years but favor the cleaned up back side of the new models. The overall ride comfort, sound system, body design and acceleration for a heavy vehicle is very good IMO.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
I had the original JX35 and traded it in at 56K miles without any trouble. I now have the 2016 with 24K miles on it and absolutely love the minor revisions done in 2016.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts