Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to go look at the QX60 today.. and I saw the 3 interior colors graphite/wheat/java.. I really liked the JAVA color however I was told that it was very unpopular and the dealer only stocked WHEAT and GRAPHITE...

I searched all of my DFW dealers and indeed there was not many with the JAVA interior...

I am really interested in the WHITE/JAVA combo.. does anyone on here have the JAVA ? do you like it ? any pros/cons ?

·
Registered
199 Posts
The Java is by far the rarest interior color. We have the largest inventory in the NW and we only get a few of these here and there. It is something that comes in though. Very good looking with the white exterior though.

·
Registered
139 Posts
We looked at Java colored interior with white and midnight garnet, but ultimately decided on black and graphite interior. Big change in colors - but wife didn't want another white or red car - we have both colors on other cars currently.
Agree with matt above, the Java definitely is very nice with white or garnet. It's a personal preference so just find one or have it ordered from factory - especially for the price you pay for QX60.
Don't settle - get what you want - you'll love it!

·
Registered
136 Posts
^ thats what I wanted to get :( but dealer didnt have one in stock that wasn't fully loaded in that colour combo

I do like the black interior too though - looks very comfortable. I have bourbon leather in my M35x so I figured I'll just live without the Java interior in the QX

·
Registered
295 Posts
Purchased the white/java last week and it's a very nice combo. Very popular and hard to find in my area.
Great colors, i love that combination, at least it's very uncommon where you live, makes it that much easier to find your QX60 in a parking lot :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i had to settle on white/graphite.. only 1 dealer in dfw that had it in white/java but it didnt have the options we wanted

·
Registered
102 Posts
I bought black with java interior and I love it. My salesperson said the combination is rare, and they don't get many in with java interior. When she first told me about it, I thought the two sounded terrible together, but after seeing it, it looks rich. It actually compliments the wood on the dash and the doors. I've had black with black the last two infiniti's I've owned, and I was ready for a change. I'm definitely happy and have had many compliments on the unique color of Java!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts