Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

Climate Control Off / won't turn on

11K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Sandra 
#1 ·
I have a strange problem. I returned 10 minutes after parking my car with all a/c working just fine. Upon returning, the Climate Control displayed OFF on the video screen and won't turn on. No matter what I do, none of the buttons worked, fan, defroster, auto, off, rear. YET, there was small flow of cool air blowing (82F outside), and the rear control buttons were working for the rear control even while the front said Climate Control Off.

Any ideas?????

-Guy

#3 ·
SO upon preliminary diagnosis, the dealer found tons of Communication Errors on the CAM Bus.
Today they begin detailed diagnosis to find the module(s) causing the problem. The control buttons although not working, are producing signals.
I'll keep you posted.

#5 ·
I had same problem 2 years ago. I unhooked battery then after 30 minutes to a hour, reconnected. Everything came back on as normal and have never had the problem recur. I told a friend about it and just a few weeks later hers did the same thing. She used the same fix and hers has also been fine since.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.