Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the OEM mat for the cargo/trunk area? I would love to see a photo if you do. Are you pleased with it?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'll try and post a photo up a bit later Bill, but I got it online for around $88 and am happy with it. It's not a must, but I like having that extra bit of protection.

I like the Infiniti wording and logo in the center and that it 'self velcros' to the 3rd row seat backs. It has stayed in place for the few weeks I've had it in.

It also came with two new hinges for the under floor compartment. I believe they are 'firmer' because when you open it now it has to support the extra weight and pushback from the mat. Indeed, it stays open once I changed them out as well. Well, let me say I didn't initially change them out and the original ones did not hold it open, but the new ones did.

Pics coming later for ya'

Reactions: gotcoffee82

·
Registered
313 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
I should mention, they come in two variations. They have ones that are for people who have the motorized 3rd row seats and another version for those who do not (like me, who have the hybrid version. The hybrid has manual lift ones hence the strap in the photo since the battery is under the seat instead of a motor), so please be sure wherever you get them they ask which ones you want.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As I understand it, the mat is waterproof (though it will of course get wet).

I plan to use it for winter - ski boots, sleds, etc.

·
Registered
313 Posts
It is on the thin side when comparing it to rubber all weather mats, but yes, the bottom seems waterproof and the top is 'soft' but again, thin.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
The Infiniti one is sort of a tough felt material with a rubber backing. It seems like it will be pretty waterproof. But I'd probably opt for the one from Weathertech, which is rubber/vinyl and one piece. It will hold more water/snow/dirt than the Infiniti one, and be easier to clean up. The benefit to the Infiniti one is it splits and attaches to the individual rear seats, plus it folds up nicely when the seats are up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I need a matt for the back of my car truck and third row area. I called Infiniti in Ontario, Canada they quotes about $150 for branded new matts. Anybody got a link for a better deal or option?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts