Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a customer that hit a deer and decided to “do me a favor” by taking everything apart for me. I don’t work at a collision center. My company specializes in small repairs. I’m just doing this one as kind of a favor.

Anyway, he took everything apart and threw out all the broken stuff, including this sensor. I don’t have service manuals or anything so I don’t know what sensor is supposed to go here. I thought it was an ambient temp sensor, but that clips on at the bottom of this vertical support bar. So I’m not sure what goes here. Can someone help? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a customer that hit a deer and decided to “do me a favor” by taking everything apart for me. I don’t work at a collision center. My company specializes in small repairs. I’m just doing this one as kind of a favor.

Anyway, he took everything apart and threw out all the broken stuff, including this sensor. I don’t have service manuals or anything so I don’t know what sensor is supposed to go here. I thought it was an ambient temp sensor, but that clips on at the bottom of this vertical support bar. So I’m not sure what goes here. Can someone help? Thanks.
I would check infiniti parts website. It should be in the radiator section.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts