Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I am trying to install original DVD headrest monitors that come from a qx60 equiped with the entertainment system.

Mine is i guess base model,does not have the entertaintment system/Bluetooth headphones,but i can play a dvd video file on the navigation screen if i am parked with the Park brake applied.

What i am trying to do is,buy the original headrest monitors off of ebay and put it in mine (coming off a 2016 qx60 equiped w.entertaintment system)and was looking to see if anyone ever attempted this.

My only concern is if the harnesses/conections will not be already inside the chairs. Or is there a extra module that controls all of this?

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
103 Posts
You'd have to customize harnesses / wiring to the RCAs in the center console. There is no wiring in the seats for them in non-rear entertainment equipped models.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You'd have to customize harnesses / wiring to the RCAs in the center console. There is no wiring in the seats for them in non-rear entertainment equipped models.

Awesome thank so much you for the response,i will attempt to have this done as I really like the look of the original screens in the head rest.

You think a audio place might be able to help?

Thank you again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! Were you able to install the original headrest monitor? I just purchased a qx60 base and I’m trying to do the same thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts