Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cadillac has been rumored to be working on a 3 row crossover for sometime, since 2011 actually, again in 2012 and now a couple times in '13. But this time we have details. The new crossover from Caddy will be based on the Buick Enclave/GMC Acadia and is expected to be priced like Audi's Q7....

·
Registered
210 Posts
Interesting.

If its anything like a Cadillac I'll pass

I have no interest in Cadillac interiors for some reason.

They just dont do it for me

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm looking forward to this. Cadillac has been changing for the better and it even has me undecided between the new Escalade and QX80, tough call.

The new Cadillac crossover will be exciting, and should put up a good fight against the QX60.

·
Super Moderator
539 Posts
Have you driven the QX80 and the Escalade? There's no comparison. QX80 drives SO much better. Plus it gets better gas mileage and bits and pieces don't start falling off at 40K. I don't know how anyone would buy the caddy after driving the Infiniti.

A caddy based on the Enclave might be a tough competitor for the QX60 though. I think the Infiniti is more luxurious and better driving/riding than the Buick, but caddy could bump the luxury up a notch if they want to. However if it has a fat rear end like the Buick and/or horrible visibility like some other Caddies (CTS, SRX), we'll hold up well.

·
Registered
295 Posts
If you're talking about the 2015 Escalade, I disagree. The new interior is amazing, very simple but effective design. Compared to the current escalade interior design it's FAR better:

it's significantly different.

·
Registered
210 Posts
still very plain to me.

its a nice upgrade but I dont find it that nice looking. Doesnt help that the Escalade is way too heavy and uses way too much petro.

·
Registered
295 Posts
still very plain to me.

its a nice upgrade but I dont find it that nice looking. Doesnt help that the Escalade is way too heavy and uses way too much petro.
I guess I see it differently as i'm also a fan of Caddy's as much as I am a fan of Infiniti's. To me, this is a big step up for them, still, more could have been done.

·
Super Moderator
563 Posts
I drove the fully loaded 2013 QX56 for 7 weeks while waiting for our JX and was absolutely blown away by the quality. I recently rode in the Cadi and was not impressed by all the loose components and ride. The Infiniti is in my opinion a much better value.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts