Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for reading. Today I am purchasing a 2014 qx60. This model contains every package available so I'm pretty excited. I views this vehicle like it and put a deposit as I kept looking around but I am choosing this suv over everything else. Just feels right and I like the options. I have been reading reviews and found this blog where I have been reading more and seeing what kind of modifications I can do. Def want to change the interior lighting to led and maybe eventually do a side step, but first want to do the DVD kit which I am reading good reviews on. I've done this in the last on my BMW and it works half the time and stops some of my menus from working I really do not want to go through this again. Sounds like everyone here has had success with the kit so I'm not as gun shy. Thanks for reading and I appreciate everyone's input as I've learned quite a bit. I'll be checking on here time to time.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Awesome, have you started to think about accessories and first buyer things that folks usually get into with a new vehicle?

·
Registered
685 Posts
I've done this in the last on my BMW and it works half the time and stops some of my menus from working I really do not want to go through this again. Sounds like everyone here has had success with the kit so I'm not as gun shy.
The hardest part is getting past the point that you're pulling apart your brand new vehicle, otherwise installation was a breeze. I got my kit about 1.5 years ago and it took ~30 minutes to install, 5 minutes of actual work and 25 minutes of telling myself I'm not crazy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts