Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2nd row cigarette power cover broke off a few days back. While the cover has always snapped off in the past, it has been easy to snap-back into place. This time it looks like the clip is broken. Has anyone had theirs fixed? Just wondering the cost.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
This looks like a good job for that Service Advisor you like and likes you. I'm sure you gave him/her all 10's on every service satisfaction survey each time you've been in. He doesn't have to get that covered under warranty or goodwill, but he may be able to get it done (no promises - this is obviously user error). It wouldn't hurt to ask him to fix it when you're bringing in the car for some other service issue.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This looks like a good job for that Service Advisor you like and likes you. I'm sure you gave him/her all 10's on every service satisfaction survey each time you've been in. He doesn't have to get that covered under warranty or goodwill, but he may be able to get it done (no promises - this is obviously user error). It wouldn't hurt to ask him to fix it when you're bringing in the car for some other service issue.
I'll try it during my next visit, thanks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Same issue here. I bought my preowned and already had the covers, on all the cigarette lighter adapters (3), broken. I need to get each of them fixed for safety and aesthetic reasons. Can the cover be bought separately or does the entire assembly need to be replaced?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts