Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White exterior with black interior and fully loaded for the most part.

Thinking about adding running boards, roof rails, dash cams and a rear bumper chrome protector (if I can find the right model number).

Excited for driving and maintaining the vehicle, feels very spacious and comfortable compared to the compact sedan we were driving before.

Will be browsing around the forums.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome!

Sounds like you got something similar to mine.

I also added running boards, already came with roof rails and cross bars. I added front and rear dash cams. Haven't needed them but I like knowing they are there.

Enjoy the car!

Reactions: QX60EC

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome!

Sounds like you got something similar to mine.

I also added running boards, already came with roof rails and cross bars. I added front and rear dash cams. Haven't needed them but I like knowing they are there.

Enjoy the car!
Thank you for the warm welcome =)

Could you share which dash cams you used?

I was also thinking of installing front and rear dash cams (better to have them, especially for any accidents); but wondering how to properly wire them so that the wires are hidden. I read somewhere that the rear 12V outlet in the trunk is always powered, so trying to think of other ways to power the cams only when the car is on.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
250 Posts
Could you share which dash cams you used?

I got the following dash cams:

Roav by Anker Dash Cam C1 Pro
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072FVX74Q/

I've got 6 of them running at the moment across our four vehicles. They have great quality during night time, good quality at night, they keep updating the firmware to improve them. I decided not to hardwire anything, so front dash cam is connected to front 12V plug, the rear is connected to the center stack 12v in front of the rear seats (yes, running a long wire under the carpeting). So far, it's been nearly a year this way across two QX60s with no problem.

Reactions: QX60EC
1 - 6 of 6 Posts