Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just purchased a 2022 Qx60. We are still learning about all the features but I noticed that the Bose Centerpoint is greyed out. Has anyone else had this issue?
Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Plant

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
548 Posts
Is your car supposed to have that option on the stereo? I can’t speak to the 22s, but the previous model had two Bose systems, a 13 speaker system and a 15 speaker system. Only the 15 speaker system has centerpoint. If it’s supposed to have the system, then something must be wrong with it — either hardware or software, and trip to the dealer is in order.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is your car supposed to have that option on the stereo? I can’t speak to the 22s, but the previous model had two Bose systems, a 13 speaker system and a 15 speaker system. Only the 15 speaker system has centerpoint. If it’s supposed to have the system, then something must be wrong with it — either hardware or software, and trip to the dealer is in order.
[/QUOTE

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
We just purchased a 2022 Qx60. We are still learning about all the features but I noticed that the Bose Centerpoint is greyed out. Has anyone else had this issue? View attachment 6441
View attachment 6443
View attachment 6442
Hi, Jay, You are correct, I think you got the autograph and I got the sensory, my late 2019 Qx60 had the Center point. I lease the 2022 QX60 Sensory, If you go to the trunk and lift the compartment you will see on the left side that there is no Center point installed. I have the same issue and I felt for the amount of money we spent it should be there. That’s why when you go in to the settings it’s greyed out because there is none installed 🤦🏻‍♂️ That makes a big difference in the surround sounds . I expected that it would come with it since it comes with 17 speakers.
I feel that Infiniti ripe us off. They should have come with Center point.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We just purchased a 2022 Qx60. We are still learning about all the features but I noticed that the Bose Centerpoint is greyed out. Has anyone else had this issue? View attachment 6441
View attachment 6443
View attachment 6442
View attachment 6443
View attachment 6442
Hi, Jay, You are correct, I think you got the autograph and I got the sensory, my late 2019 Qx60 had the Center point. I lease the 2022 QX60 Sensory, If you go to the trunk and lift the compartment you will see on the left side that there is no Center point installed. I have the same issue and I felt for the amount of money we spent it should be there. That’s why when you go in to the settings it’s greyed out because there is none installed 🤦🏻‍♂️ That makes a big difference in the surround sounds . I expected that it would come with it since it comes with 17 speakers.
I feel that Infiniti ripe us off. They should have come with Center point.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure there isn't any option available that the Autograph doesn't come with?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts