Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
How did you do a "chrome delete" with a used QX60? Did you take it to a place that blacks it out for you?

I really like what you've done.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would recommend the ones I have, but they do rub the inside of the fenderwell when I turn the wheel all the way on a tight turn. Not awful, but you can hear it rub.

https://www.infinitiqx60.org/forum/...60-majestic-white-gianelle-puerto-wheels.html

These are Gianelle Puerto, which are 20x8.5, with slightly wider tires than stock (P255/55R-20 vs P235 stock). I love the way they look, makes all the difference on the appearance.

However, the blackout you did on yours makes an even bigger difference. Let us know how you did it (vinyl wrap?)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently purchased a 17 qx60. The car came with too much chrome so I did a chrome delete. The car looks much better now. Now I need wheels. Any recommendations? I would like 22's. View attachment 5897
Bro! that looks sick, my wife just picked up at 2018 QX60 and I wanna black it out also by doping a chrome delete. How did you do it? is it vinyl wrap, any kits available? point to the right direction please!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got a used 2016 and just had the dealership include the custom blackout in the financed price. Powder coated the 20" Infiniti wheels. Vinyl overlay for all chrome & silver except "INFINITI" on back. Smoked every light. Nasty AF.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Great looking car!! Mine looks similar. The only difference is mine is older:( (2015) and I have the windows super dark. 15% all around and 50% the entire front windshield. My friend had done it on his lexus and I loved it. Takes a little bit to get used to it at night but I love the privacy and with the chrome delete it just completes the blackout look.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Front windows are tinted 20% just to match the factory tint around the rest of the vehicle. Will be getting 5% before summer like on all my past cars. Just finished changing all interior lights + license plate lights + reverse lights to LED "ice blue" color, looks very good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks awesome. Here are a couple pics of mine the chrome delete is starting to show it's age and chip off but i still love the look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts