Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for wheel options for the QX60...so I found this black QX60 on 22s, matte black Giovanna Yerevan.

I think it makes for a distinctive and aggressive look. What do you think? Should I go for it?

·
Registered
295 Posts
That looks really good in my opinion, the chrome lip and color of the spokes flow well with the rest of the car as they help stay consistent with the color scheme. I think you should go for it.

Have you looked into what cost of the wheels and tires will run you?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks really good in my opinion, the chrome lip and color of the spokes flow well with the rest of the car as they help stay consistent with the color scheme. I think you should go for it.

Have you looked into what cost of the wheels and tires will run you?
Not much yet, I will get more serious as I get closer to buying. I just want to find a cool set of wheels, and I am definitely open to suggestions. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
563 Posts
Go to the InfinitiJX35.com forum and search for wheels. There are several postings and pictures of members who purchased after market wheels.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Go to the InfinitiJX35.com forum and search for wheels. There are several postings and pictures of members who purchased after market wheels.
thanks I will be checking it out, it's pretty much the same car as the QX60 minus a Hybrid option and a different badge

·
Registered
7 Posts
WOW the design of the QX is looking awesome... I love this, if its in white then looks better then this. but its also looking good.. the rims sounds prefect on the ride because the design is great. Thanks for sharing the photo of new model.. I like the new 2013 model of QX60.

·
Registered
323 Posts
WOW the design of the QX is looking awesome... I love this, if its in white then looks better then this. but its also looking good.. the rims sounds prefect on the ride because the design is great. Thanks for sharing the photo of new model.. I like the new 2013 model of QX60.
white on polished or silver wheels would look sweet!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'd like to find a rim that looks similar to the OEM one. I don't want wheels that SCREAM "hey I bought this from pimp my ride last week!"

any options?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Becasue Infiniti SUVs typically have very flowing lines they avoid the chunky pimp my ride look alot of navigators and escalades suffer from when they get new chrome dishes.

Check out some of these QX60s i found on new rolling stock...

Heres a QX70 on similar Vossen rims

Just remember that if wheel size is altered your speedo will not read true, also larger tires will affect your city fuel economy adversely, but if you do alot of highway commuting big wheels are more efficient at those high speeds.

Also dont forget to factor weight into the equation, some rims are HEAVY and it will affect your stopping power and fuel economy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not a bad look but I think those rims would only look good with black paint. Not sure if it would be the same on a silver...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I love Vossen rims. I am liking this set the best.

It is awesome how you can elevate the whole look of the QX60 by changing out the rims. Looks even a bit better on the QX70 just because it has a shorter back end and a sportier look.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I love Vossen rims. I am liking this set the best.

It is awesome how you can elevate the whole look of the QX60 by changing out the rims. Looks even a bit better on the QX70 just because it has a shorter back end and a sportier look.
those same wheels should look just as good on the QX60.
but I think it would be sweet to see a DUB style JX/QX60.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Has anyone tried to dip their wheels black? I saw this on youtube and not sure about the durability, but from reading more into it, it seems pretty good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I plastidipped my old fx35

my friend has had dipped wheels on his g35 sedan for the past year with relatively no problems.

2008 fx35 Copper with sandstone interior, plastidipped oem 20inch rims.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts