Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a QX60 hybrid. I am facing problems with the backup camera. During the day, the view in the screen is perfect. At night, I can hardly see what is behind me... its just too dark. During the rains, its even worse.

My screen settings are OK but is there a way I can see a "Day view" in the camera even at night? Or its just that the camera Infiniti is using, is inferior quality?

Please advice.

·
Super Moderator
563 Posts
I've had several Nissans and the JX with the same back up camera. At night, it can be fuzzy. On our 2010 Armada, the vehicle had very bright back up lights so the camera view was always good except in bad weather. I haven't tried replacing the back up light bulbs with LEDs, but may try it in the future. I'm used to the view at night and it doesn't bother me that much, but I do agree it could be better.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Do you have the around-view monitor, or did you get the strippy car with just the backup camera? I find the image quality on the strippy one is not as good as on all the cars with around-view. I guess you get what you pay for.

You could always try replacing the bulbs in your reverse lights with brighter LED's (I know there are plenty of threads on here about replacing bulbs).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts