Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears I got that error very early since I bought my new QX60 2015 model 8 months ago and the agent here at KSA could not find a real cause for the fault so they just reset it and it pops up again and again and again with combination of BCM (Body control module) malfunction as my care is made in USA I'm wondering if any one got that fault before and how to fix it I have attached a photo for the fault message please help :crying:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
More photos: As you can see IBA ( Intelligent brake assistance ) not working ICC (Intelligent cruise control ) not working and all traction and anti collision controls not working !!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am having 2014 model Infiniti QX60. The error started poping out from last 3 years. Now its not switching off. The dealer replace the AWD kit and sensor but it was worse. sometimes it interferes with the control system by defunctioning the rear view mirror adjustments, remote boot lid Operations, Auto seat memory, etc.

Now the dealer has come up with an option to change the wiring harness kit and they are claiming it not to be covered under warranty. Such a good vehicle and such irresponsible staff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts