Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new QX 60 does not have a line item in the "settings" that will allow me to switch the automatic door locks to unlock when I shift into Park. Right now, I either have to hit the unlock button or turn off the engine to get the doors to unlock. Does anyone know if something can be done to correct this problem?

·
Registered
199 Posts
It is under the setting section in your Intelligent Display in the middle of your dash. Use your steering wheel controls and it will be under the settings. Hope this helps!

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Your salesperson should be able to help you set this if you want. If they can't, don't give them top scores on the post-purchase survey.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yes it does. If you are in the vehicle settings, you just scroll down to seat back and steering wheel up if you want those features on or off.

·
Registered
46 Posts
awesome...I actually like it with just the doors unlock at park, so people can get out if i'm slow to get out of the car or if i'm just dropping someone off. The seats can go back if I really do decide to turn off the engine.

thanks for the info!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.