Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me if the driver side mirror of the qx60 has the auto dimming mirror. I know the rear view mirror is but compare to our C300 no way close the dimming function is during night time. and the qx60 has darker tint compare to my c300 but the difference is way noticeable, even the side mirror on my c300 is way darker during night time and you can tell also the c300 mirror has some kind a tint on, but not the qx60. both mirrors on the qx60 are the same look during night time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i have the same problem
my c230 had dimming side view mirrors
my 2014 QX60 does not have it.
driving to Florida at night time was a big diappointent
So much for a Luxury SUV

·
Registered
44 Posts
2017 Tech deluxe package

The website shows that there's auto side dimming mirrors. But when driving at night. There seem to be no difference. Does it has to be turn on or something?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Since I can't seem to find the way to edit my post, I'll post it here. After a few night's of driving, I do noticed the outside mirror does have auto dimming. It's just not very aggressive as what I used to have. There were times I wish it was dimmed but didn't. Then there were times it's dimmed but didn't really noticed till I saw how bright the edge of the mirrors were if undimmed.

So yeah, 2017 tech deluxe package does have auto dimming side mirrors as stated on the website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts