Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I'm new member, just wanted to say hello.

This is my first posting. I need your help. I purchased QX60 in Viet Nam import from USA. My QX60 doesn't have auto-door-lock when vehicle run over 40mph.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hello All,

I'm new member, just wanted to say hello.

This is my first posting. I need your help. I purchased QX60 in Viet Nam import from USA. My QX60 doesn't have auto-door-lock when vehicle run over 40mph.
Get in your car and hit the start button twice without putting your foot on the brake. This will put it into the on position, but will not turn the vehicle on. Once this is done, hold the lock button for five seconds or so, and you should see your flashers go off. This will enable to auto lock feature. Let us know if you have any further questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you mattreading22,
When i holded the lock button for five seconds, i didn't see your flashers go off. I tried doing that things with QX70. It is ok. My QX60 doesn't have auto-door-lock function.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Try holding the unlock button with the same steps then. They should all come standard with this feature. I will see if I can find you a video.

Here you go:

1. Close all doors.
2. Place the ignition switch in the ON position.
3. Within 20 seconds of performing Step 2, push and hold the power door lock switch to the LOCK position for more than 5 seconds.
4. When activated, the hazard indicator will flash twice. When deactivated, the hazard indicator will flash once.
- When the automatic door lock system is deactivated, the doors do not lock automatically at 15mph.

To deactivate or activate the automatic door unlock system, perform the following procedure:

1. Close all doors.
2. Place the ignition switch in the ON position.
3. Within 20 seconds of performing Step 2, push and hold the power door lock switch to the UNLOCK position for more than 5 seconds.
4. When activated, the hazard indicator will flash twice. When deactivated, the hazard indicator will flash once.
- When the automatic door unlock system is deactivated, the doors do not unlock when the ignition switch is placed in the OFF position.

·
Registered
169 Posts
NOTE:
The automatic door unlock function can be
changed using the Vehicle Settings in the
vehicle information display. The “Auto
Door Unlock” choices are:
● Off
● IGN OFF
● Shift into P

Pg 3-6 of manual

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem with my QX60 bought from Infiniti Vietnam. I can't find auto-lock function in Vehicle Settings to set it on/off. Is there any possibility that Infiniti Vietnam cut off this function to reduce the price? If not, what should I do?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the same problem with my QX60 bought from Infiniti Vietnam. I can't find auto-lock function in Vehicle Settings to set it on/off. Is there any possibility that Infiniti Vietnam cut off this function to reduce the price? If not, what should I do?
Infiniti import to VN should be the same as USA or Canada
check the owner manual in the (setting) or programming
Toi khong nghi ho lam khac cho vn. khi san xuat o day hinh nhu chi cung option

·
Registered
2 Posts
@TranCana :I have tried many times to look for "Auto Door Lock" function in Vehicle Settings but couldn't find it! (while "Auto door unlock" menu is still available and works!), even try to follow mattreading22's advise as above but it doesn't work. Tôi cũng đã gọi đến Infiniti Vietnam và được họ trả lời là sẽ hỏi công ty mẹ để khắc phục nhưng cho đến giờ vẫn chưa thấy trả lời. Cám ơn anh đã quan tâm.

·
Super Moderator
539 Posts
Matt answered the question above. Thorin answered a different question - how to set the auto door UNlock function. Meirhofer - if they did this, people would complain horribly. Plus it would cause problems when there is a low battery in the remote or mommy walked back into the house to grab xyz that she forgot.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know that some would not like the function, and hopefully you could turn it on and off. Doesn't the smart key disable the car if you are jacked and they drive away? Same principle I would think.

·
Super Moderator
539 Posts
I know that some would not like the function, and hopefully you could turn it on and off. Doesn't the smart key disable the car if you are jacked and they drive away? Same principle I would think.
No. If the car is running, you can drive it until you turn it off, or it runs out of gas. You do not need the key in the car for it to run - just to start it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
NOTE:
The automatic door unlock function can be
changed using the Vehicle Settings in the
vehicle information display. The “Auto
Door Unlock” choices are:
● Off
● IGN OFF
● Shift into P

Pg 3-6 of manual
The 2016 QX60 won't unlock in P. It unlocks in ignition OFF only. I looked on the manual on the page you specified, and couldn't fin. Do you know a way to change the auto unlock to work on P? Thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts