Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I would love to replace all my chrome badges (front, rear, sides) with black replacements. Coming from the Mustang community, we have hundreds of choices. I can't find a single replacement that is black or carbon fiber available. Am I missing something obvious, or is there nothing short of having to pay to do a chrome delete and have the badges wrapped? Thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yep, either remove them, plasti-dip or wrap them. You can send them out to be dipped too.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can plasti dip myself, but I wouldn't want to remove them and put them back - I'm not confident they wouldn't get damaged in the process. I was hoping to buy replacement licensed ones in gloss black, like we can easily do for Mustangs. I guess I'll have to make the hard choice to pay for a chrome delete or to try and do it myself.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I've been wanting a black-themed QX60 since they started making them back in 2013. I see QX 50s, 70s and 80s with black grills, rims, etc... But no 60s. Maybe the QX60 persona is not a blackout vehicle, but to carry soccer balls.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts