Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Am I the only one who has that issue?
Static (poping sound) when listening music through wireless Apple car play. You listen it through bluetooth- no problem, but when you switch to car play it starts to make that static sound.
I also contacted dealer already, they said that it is common issue and I am not the only one with that problem and they waiting for new software from apple.
But the question is: have they informed apple about that issue, are they sure it will be fixed in the next available software or they just expect it to be fixed?
I bought a new car and can not even listen to my own music (only by bluetooth, but I use google maps through carplay frequently and can not have my music playing through bluetooth and have google maps through carplay at the same time. System doesnt allow you. It either car play or bluetooth.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
I have big problems with CarPlay on my new QX60. No connection at all, or repeated disconnections, or unexpected noises. Sometimes the radio doesn’t work and also I can’t change the audio volume.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
I have big problems with CarPlay on my new QX60. No connection at all, or repeated disconnections, or unexpected noises. Sometimes the radio doesn’t work and also I can’t change the audio volume.
I've had my 2023 Sensory for less than 2 weeks and am experiencing many similar issues. FM stereo stops working, clicking/pop from front speakers when using Apple Car play, pre-sets not staying set, not connecting to my phone automatically, Bose Centre Point not working consistently, inconsistent volume from the speakers for map directions when using through my phone, etc. A far cry from luxury and certainly not enhancing my driving experience. We'll see what the dealership says.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had my 2023 Sensory for less than 2 weeks and am experiencing many similar issues. FM stereo stops working, clicking/pop from front speakers when using Apple Car play, pre-sets not staying set, not connecting to my phone automatically, Bose Centre Point not working consistently, inconsistent volume from the speakers for map directions when using through my phone, etc. A far cry from luxury and certainly not enhancing my driving experience. We'll see what the dealership says.
Forgot to mention too that one of my front dash speakers has started to pull up (e.g. wasn't glued in properly). Car Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Serious initial quality issues abound in this vehicle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, Am I the only one who has that issue? Static (poping sound) when listening music through wireless Apple car play. You listen it through bluetooth- no problem, but when you switch to car play it starts to make that static sound. I also contacted dealer already, they said that it is common issue and I am not the only one with that problem and they waiting for new software from apple. But the question is: have they informed apple about that issue, are they sure it will be fixed in the next available software or they just expect it to be fixed? I bought a new car and can not even listen to my own music (only by bluetooth, but I use google maps through carplay frequently and can not have my music playing through bluetooth and have google maps through carplay at the same time. System doesnt allow you. It either car play or bluetooth.
Have you found a solution to this? I’ve had mine since May and this is still an issue for me

·
Registered
899 Posts
Forgot to mention too that one of my front dash speakers has started to pull up (e.g. wasn't glued in properly). View attachment 6541
Serious initial quality issues abound in this vehicle.
Oh no… I’m supposed to pick up my 2023 later this month.

Way back when I bought my JX35, members on this site pulled together a list of things that a new buyer should look for before leaving the dealership. It sounds like we need a new list for the new redesign. I’ll start the thread and add a few comments from this thread. Please chime in with any additional thoughts/insights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts