Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

Any suggestions for vehicle pick up?

4K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Sinecure 
#1 ·
The trigger has been pulled and we are picking up my wife's car Saturday.

Any suggestions or tips for the process?

Thanks!

#2 ·
I would make sure you go over ever single feature to make sure everything is working as designed. If you have the Technology package, have the salesman go through the settings so that you understand how to set and make changes. I think you are getting the Infiniti Connection and Infiniti Personal Assistant (I received one year free service). Have them help you set up your account on the Infiniti Portal, then actually make contact using the SOS button to make sure it is set up correctly and then make contact with the Infiniti Personal Assistant and have them send your navigation a route (i.e. your home). I recommend you use it plenty during the trial period to see if you like it. I'm spoiled with it and use it extensively on long trips.

You will set up XM radio which to me, has always been a real pain in the butt. If your car has Nav Weather and Nav Traffic, make sure you test them out once you are set up with your three free months service trial.

If there is something that you wanted as an accessory or add on, and it isn't available when you pick up the car, make sure you get it in writing. Our dealership was outstanding when we picked up the JX and I literally spent 3 hours with the salesman. Might have been overkill, but I was very pleased with the results.

Enjoy your new car and don't hesitate to ask questions on this forum, or the InfinitiJX.com forum since there is a lot of good information there.

#4 ·
As a moderator for the other forum, I requested that last year and they said thats what they were planning on doing. For what ever reason they never did it. It is a real pain in the rear. Many members are on both forums. I think what you will see is the other forum start to slow down and more customers buy or lease the newer version.

#6 ·
The vehicle is obsidian black/wheat interior.
It is specified with Premium/Premium +; Driver's Assistance; Maple accents;
Roof rails/cross bars; tow hitch package; bumper protector; splash guards; and illuminated kick plates. I think that is it.

I'll post some shots once we actually own it. :)

#7 ·
Have them answer questions on all of the things you like most about the car right now (i.e. bluetooth, nav, seat adjustments, etc.). Have your sales consultant either set up a second delivery or a time when you can come in with questions in the next couple weeks or so (I usually set it up when plates arrive). Leave a notepad or something in your car and write questions as they come up so you don't forget them when you go back in. This is what I found out works the best with my customers.

#10 ·
Did it go well? Did you test out Infiniti Connection by pressing the SOS button? Did the sales rep set up Infiniti Personal Assistant for you?

He's going to want you to give him all 10's on the survey infiniti sends you. Make him earn it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.