Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Personally I find it inexplicable that Infiniti didn't offer Carplay on the QX60 back when it first became available. All they had to do is offer a new head unit as an option like the one you purchased. I have a loaded 2014 QX60 Hybrid that is mint and paid for, and it has all the features that are available in a 2020. I have no incentive to get a new one -- so bought a 2020 GLE 350 4matic for my wife instead and kept the QX60 as my daily driver. It has CarPlay and I will never purchase another vehicle without it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m using Apple but it’s supposed to work with android and yes the touch screen works perfectly.
did you install yourself or have it done by unavi? I see they have a HQ in Tustin, CA which is a drive but I’m considering going for it

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had it installed. It was a 3 hour drive to the nearest dealer they had but well worth it. I wanted to be sure it was done correctly. How far is it from you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had it installed. It was a 3 hour drive to the nearest dealer they had but well worth it. I wanted to be sure it was done correctly. How far is it from you?
3 hour drive. What did you pay? I see they charge $650 for the unit itself On website wondering what it will cost me with install. Does the rest of the function work exact to OEM, is there a promissory aspect to ensuring your vehicle warranty won’t be affected because of aftermarket?

·
Registered
2 Posts
We paid $900 total. It hasn’t impacted any of the other functions. It’s run on the aux setting. In regards to warranty I didn’t ask. My warranty was expiring due to mileage. View attachment 6170
We are looking at installing the Naviks on a new QX60. Can you listen to the radio while using the carplay on aux? Can you use the bluetooth phone while using google maps on Carplay? Any other weird functionality stuff to know about using. Thank You for any help

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cant speak to Naviks but for anyone interested the Unavi does allow you to listen to music on the radio while using carpaly - we've had no issues answering the phone while using it either.

·
Registered
2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE
5 Posts
We just had this one installed in our QX60 - very easy to use.

Where did you get it installed from and how much did the installation cost you? Are you happy with the integration and user experience? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE
5 Posts
Where did you get it installed from and how much did the installation cost you? Are you happy with the integration and user experience? Thanks in advance.
Never mind, I could see your answers in the subsequent posts. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We paid $900 total including the device. We had it installed at Premier Audio Solutions in Norman, OK. There have been a few times where I’ve had to restart the car and replug the phone into it because it played from the phone and not the radio but it’s not often and that annoyance is nothing compared to not having it.

·
Registered
2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE
5 Posts
We paid $900 total including the device. We had it installed at Premier Audio Solutions in Norman, OK. There have been a few times where I’ve had to restart the car and replug the phone into it because it played from the phone and not the radio but it’s not often and that annoyance is nothing compared to not having it.
Thank you. Your responses are extremely helpful. I appreciate it.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts