Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
We just had this one installed in our QX60 - very easy to use.

does the touchscreen work to control it? And are you using Android or Apple?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Personally I find it inexplicable that Infiniti didn't offer Carplay on the QX60 back when it first became available. All they had to do is offer a new head unit as an option like the one you purchased. I have a loaded 2014 QX60 Hybrid that is mint and paid for, and it has all the features that are available in a 2020. I have no incentive to get a new one -- so bought a 2020 GLE 350 4matic for my wife instead and kept the QX60 as my daily driver. It has CarPlay and I will never purchase another vehicle without it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m using Apple but it’s supposed to work with android and yes the touch screen works perfectly.
did you install yourself or have it done by unavi? I see they have a HQ in Tustin, CA which is a drive but I’m considering going for it

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had it installed. It was a 3 hour drive to the nearest dealer they had but well worth it. I wanted to be sure it was done correctly. How far is it from you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had it installed. It was a 3 hour drive to the nearest dealer they had but well worth it. I wanted to be sure it was done correctly. How far is it from you?
3 hour drive. What did you pay? I see they charge $650 for the unit itself On website wondering what it will cost me with install. Does the rest of the function work exact to OEM, is there a promissory aspect to ensuring your vehicle warranty won’t be affected because of aftermarket?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts