Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just wanted to update the group on my progress, went ahead and did the install with Unavi. I took about 3 hours including breaks and going slowly. It's actually quite easy to do.
I really love how unavi uses the existing microphone for voice controls and not an ugly add on mic. The OEM integration is seamless, I had a few questions during the install and they have really reliable tech support that guided me through my issues. I'm very pleased with it.
View attachment 6262 View attachment 6263 View attachment 6264
I am in the middle of my Apple CarPlay install on a 2017 Infiniti QX60. I have watched the videos and scoured the manual. My biggest mistake was starting the install on a Sunday before a US Holiday. I have1 connector that I can not figure out. It is part of the DCU main cable. Do you recall if the connector shown in this photo is actually connected to anything? Hand Bumper Gesture Finger Gadget Hand Product Gesture Finger Thumb

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I am in the middle of my Apple CarPlay install on a 2017 Infiniti QX60. I have watched the videos and scoured the manual. My biggest mistake was starting the install on a Sunday before a US Holiday. I have1 connector that I can not figure out. It is part of the DCU main cable. Do you recall if the connector shown in this photo is actually connected to anything? View attachment 6310 View attachment 6311

[/QUOTE]
If I recall correctly, all the cables had a jack to plug into… what does that grey tag say?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just wanted to update the group on my progress, went ahead and did the install with Unavi. I took about 3 hours including breaks and going slowly. It's actually quite easy to do.
I really love how unavi uses the existing microphone for voice controls and not an ugly add on mic. The OEM integration is seamless, I had a few questions during the install and they have really reliable tech support that guided me through my issues. I'm very pleased with it.
If I recall correctly, all the cables had a jack to plug into… what does that grey tag say?
[/QUOTE]
It says Key

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m looking to install the unavi CarPlay in my 2018 QX60 but every video I watch shows cars with built in navigation and the “map” button. I do not have the navigation or the map button, will this still work? I can’t find any info on the unavi website with requirements

21 - 24 of 24 Posts