Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my Apple CarPlay is connected (wired or wireless), I can’t adjust the ringer volume separate from the call voice volume. To hear the person I have to turn it up above 20. But when it’s set at that volume, the ringer is also set at that volume and blows you away when it rings. I’ve tried everything on my iPhone - it’s on silent, I’ve turn the ringer all the way, I’ve turned off change with buttons. But the ringer is still obnoxiously loud on my car. My 2018 Honda Pilot didn’t have this issue. I could adjust the ringer volume separate from the call volume. Can I turn the ringer off completely?? Does anybody else have this problem?

· Registered
1 Posts
When my Apple CarPlay is connected (wired or wireless), I can’t adjust the ringer volume separate from the call voice volume. To hear the person I have to turn it up above 20. But when it’s set at that volume, the ringer is also set at that volume and blows you away when it rings. I’ve tried everything on my iPhone - it’s on silent, I’ve turn the ringer all the way, I’ve turned off change with buttons. But the ringer is still obnoxiously loud on my car. My 2018 Honda Pilot didn’t have this issue. I could adjust the ringer volume separate from the call volume. Can I turn the ringer off completely?? Does anybody else have this problem?
I am having the same issue! Have you figured it out at all?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am having the same issue! Have you figured it out at all?
I haven’t. I purchased a “silent ringtone” on my iPhone.

When my phone is on vibrate, the text tone is silent, but even when my phone is on vibrate, the calls would still ring, LOUD. That part sounds like an iPhone or Apple CarPlay problem. If all the ringers and tones would be silent when my phone is on silent, it wouldn’t be such a problem. But still very frustrating that a $70,000 car can’t adjust two volumes separately when a $30,000 Honda could.

· Registered
3 Posts
I am having the same problem on my car! My wife has the exact same car but without the Bose premium audio, and I don’t have the problem on her phone.
Also, I went and spoke to the chief technician at the dealership and he is saying that it is a problem with Apple Play. But then why isn’t it happening in my wife’s car. Very frustrating!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts