Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! After about 2 weeks with my 2015 QX60, I still LOVE it! And this forum has been AWESOME in answering some of my questions about functionality, features, etc so far. Thanks everyone for having such a helpful and open forum to troubleshoot things!

My newest question is this: my QX60 has the theater package (despite the views of many, still a must-have for my family of small children). My problem is the vehicle obviously came with the 2 sets of wireless headphones, which are great. But I have more children than headphones, and usually I do NOT particularly love listening to the audio of kids' movies while we are on long trips LOL So, question is: can I buy any wireless headphones and get them to sync with my theater package? I would LOVE to not have to pay like $200 a pop for additional headphones. And I do want to avoid a bunch of cords, so wireless would be necessary.

And to piggyback off of this topic, because I just remembered wondering this also, if there is a movie in and playing for the kids and they are all using wireless headphones to watch the movie, can I still listen to the radio or Bluetooth music from my phone to play through the car's audio speakers? Or does it only support one audio at a time? Obviously I couldn't listen to a CD if I have a DVD in there playing, but was wondering for other non-disc sources of music?

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge everyone!!:)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
dang it, just noticed that I accidentally put this in the 'pictures' section.... I'll copy and paste it into the general discussion part, if someone could please remove this out of pictures, I would appreciate it. Thanks!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts